Welcome to St. Patrick Catholic Church!
St. Patrick’s is the oldest Catholic Church in greater Portland. The cornerstone for the church was laid on St. Patrick’s day in 1889 and was dedicated “To the glory of God in honor of Ireland’s Apostle, St. Patrick” in 1891. “St. Pat’s” operated a school until 1957 and was taught at different times by the Holy Names Sisters, Sisters of Mercy, and the Sisters of St. Francis.
St. Patrick’s was added to the National register of Historic Places on May 1st, 1974 and lies just beneath the Fremont Bridge at the edge of the Pearl district in northwest Portland.
Our mission is to bring the New Life of Jesus to the heart of the city, developing programs, ministries, and events that embody the spirit of the New Evangelization. St. Patrick is a parish of the Archdiocese of Portland.
Interested in becoming a registered parishioner?
Click on the image for more details.
Support our parish when shopping at Fred Meyers!
Click on the image for more details on how your Fred Meyers purchases can help our parish.
Support our parish when shopping online.
Click on the image for more details or on the “go to smile.amazon.com” link